Whether you just started your business or you have established a company, you must create a Facebook profile, Pinterest board, Snapchat filter, and every other social media platform. It is the perfect way to increase the online visibility of your company and gain loyal followers through social media platforms, whether it is the free creation of accounts, paid advertising, or any other. Social media has different features and benefits.
What’s your overall goal?
Open a new social media account with a specific goal in mind, not because you believe it is expected in digital marketing. You must know the benefits and limitations of each and every platform along with its purpose, so your efforts do not go to waste. Facebook and Twitter is the best option if you want a strong messaging interface and high consumer interaction.
Choosing the right social media platform: The first step is to know your targeted audience and choose the right social media platform. Let’s look at the different options available to you.
1) Twitter: If your business is fast growing and ever-changing, Twitter will allow you to post breaking news, important messages, announcements, and other up-to-date information. Twitter is the right platform for posting textual content, like listicles, articles, and quotes. The limitations of Twitter is that we can post the content of only 280 characters. You must have strong editing skills to inform the audience about your product only in a few characters. Twitter posts have to be very attractive to engage the audience.
2) Facebook: Facebook is the largest social platform in the world, Which have more than 2 billion active monthly users. About 61% of Facebook users are Americans between the ages of 25 and 54. Facebook works well for lead generation, advertising and building good relationships with customers. The reach of Facebook is so wide that some small businesses only choose to have a Facebook page rather than a website. However, it depends on how you influence and reach your target audience. We can post anything on facebook whether it is an image, videos and textual content.
3) Instagram: Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook. Instagram allows users to upload high-quality photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. It has a relatively large following fan base and has been around for several years. Its primary audience is millennials and teen. Instagram also provides paid advertising options.
4) LinkedIn: LinkedIn is an employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. LinkedIn allows members to create profiles and connect with other businesses and professionals which may represent real-world professional relationships. It depends upon text-based updates.
5) YouTube: YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and also subscribe to other users. It provides a wide variety of videos. YouTube videos particularly get featured in Google search results. You must be very careful when naming and describing videos, and when giving explanations within your industry topics to your brand’s page. A link to your website or subscription widget can assist to convert single views into long-term influence.
6) Pinterest: Pinterest is a free website that requires registration to use. Users can upload, save, sort, and manage images—known as pins—and other media content through collections called pinboards. I have more than 100 million active monthly users.
Pinterest is a social network where you can promote and sell the products easily. Promoted pins allow you to target specific types of users and link directly to your shop or product pages.